Friday, February 8, 2013

I LOVE...

Have you ever thought about what YOU love?

Tom T. Hall sings, "I love". Terry, my brother used to sing that song to me when we were out driving--Little baby ducks, old pick up trucks, slow moving trains, and rain...

But what do YOU love?

I love Friday evenings in, dinners with my friends, Jack in a glass, and chrome.

I love candles burning bright, memories as a kid, rooting for the underdog, and life.
And I love you too!

I love Sundays in my jeans, Starbucks in my cup, Chevy pick up trucks, and glass.

I love riding with my man, strolling on the beach, time with my son, and music.
And I love you too!

I love sloppy puppy kisses, laughter of a child, rolling in the grass and Mass.

I love friendships that never end, Stella in a glass, old country music and dragonflies.
And I love you too!
Life Lessons: The things that I love are simple--but the most simple thing is the love I have for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment